Monday, January 9, 2012

jarring.

Ben and I stayed at the Solage Calistoga in Napa, and loved every bit of it! We got a great jetsetter deal and it lived up to all the hype and reviews. Go. Now. You won't regret it!  Among the many little touches and things I loved about it, were small little milk jars that they put in the room each night with fresh water. I love the size of the jars and brought one back with me.
Great, right? After trying to search out similar jars online yesterday to no avail, I woke up this morning, ate some cereal and gave the Solage a call. Apparently, the jars are from Stanpac (you can also buy them from the Solage). They are a bit too pricey for me to stock up on them, but I love the idea of using them as water glasses at the dinner table, around the apartment, or as containers in the fridge. Don't worry, I will do some more scouring and hopefully get back soon with a cheaper option!

No comments:

Post a Comment