Saturday, January 14, 2012

week's finds.

here are some things that caught my eye last week....

1) LilyGene customizes maps. The Etsy shop also does state maps, country maps, and some other sweet prints. This "Where the Heart is World Map" just works so well!
2) Cup of Jo highlighted this store, Cardigan, online last week. I love this Etienne Bar Strip Wrap!

3) Surviving the cold by thinking about the summer...what a great tank maxi dress at Target for just $10.
4) They say to accessorize when you are trying to budget. Asos has the answer with great belts in every color you would need.

5) I am all about tunics. All about them. This JCrew tunic is hitting that sweet spot.
6) I have always said a great shower curtain is key. And, in my case, an easy way to upgrade the bathroom on about $20. In this case, West Elm has good stuff going on in the bathroom department and I am liking this Diamond Links Shower Curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment