Wednesday, October 17, 2012

cleansed.

Cleanse cleanse cleanse. I feel like everyone is doing a cleanse these days. I went to dinner with Amber last night (long long overdue!) and she is also doing a cleanse and it made me think all the more that maybe I should do one. Our realtor, Tom, is doing a cleanse and I was reading Amanda's blog yesterday (it is great, check it out here!) and her most recent post was all about juicing and her 21 day cleanse. I can't make up my mind. Besides the fact that I am a miserable person when I am hungry and I would break down on day 1 when the headaches set in, I just think most people do a "cleanse" to starve themselves and lose weight. So be it, but they talk about it in this nutrition oriented, all organic approach.
What do you think? Should I try a 6 day cleanse? I am sure my colon would appreciate a couple days off, but I am skeptical.....

No comments:

Post a Comment