Sunday, October 14, 2012

kris-toe-fir.

Today is my brother, Chris', birthday! This is one of my favorite photos of us. I think it captures our relationship about perfectly.

I am clearly taking whatever is going on way too seriously and Chris is not. I am very focused while Chris looks like he is plotting his next big adventure!

Chris taught me such important lessons growing up that I am forever grateful for. For instance, he showed me how to peel the top layer of chocolate off of a Three Musketeers Bar to thoroughly enjoy the eating experience and how to find the entrance to the underground sewers in Governor's Ranch. He let me follow him around the neighborhood and play street hockey with him and his friends. Later, when we had to share a car in highschool, I came to love Tom Petty because of him. Of course, there is so much more but really what is important is how lucky I am to have him as my big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment