Tuesday, October 9, 2012

framed.

I obviously survived the eye doctor. And a huge thanks to Hannah who answered my plea for help and suggested Warby Parker for a new pair of glasses. If you don't know about Warby Parker, you should now, they are amazing. Here is the short story. Glasses with lenses are $95. Crazy, right?! They have cut out all the middle men. They have a great selection of frames to choose from and if you want to try them on, they will send you 5 pairs to try on at home and you just ship them back for free. I am telling you, great stuff!

I did it and fell in love with the Fitz frames. Alas, I just talked with them on the phone, and my prescription is so strong that the lenses would be too thick and they won't do it. Damn. Back to the drawing board for me but if you have a normal prescription and are in need of a new pair, go to town!

*I should add that on top of the price and convenience to you, they are also doing well by doing good. So, for every pair of glasses that is bought, they give a pair of glasses to someone in need in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. pics please. (of you in the glasses). also, too, feel free to tell me which frames i should try.

    ReplyDelete