Thursday, May 8, 2014

lbj.

Truth be told, I have never been a big Broadway person. While living in NYC, I only went to a handful of shows including one I went to with a guy I was dating. The show had gotten great reviews (I can't for the life of me remember what it was called - it was something about the electricity or the evolution of tv). People loved it. I fell asleep 15 minutes in. All this is to say, it has got to be something really good to get me to see it...which brings me to All the Way.  Have any of you seen it? 

Eric, a colleague at work, raved to me about it a couple weeks ago. But then, Lauren didn't love it. It is all about LBJ and as you know, I love me some LBJ (click here for a previous post and great New Yorker piece). Apparently, Bryan Cranston is convincing and impressive. I really want to see it - I think Broadway meets political history may just be my speed...

Thoughts? Anyone want to join Ben and I on a hot date in NYC to see a Broadway show?!

No comments:

Post a Comment